Kojou Akatsuki (Earth-71)
Anime Rider Kiva (Earth-71)
|Aliases:||Kamen Rider Kiva|
|Series:||Anime Rider Kiva|
|First Appearance:||Wake Up!|
|Last Appearance:||The Inheritors of Kiva|
|Number of Episode
Full list of appearances
Kamen Rider Kiva (Earth-71)
Kojou Akatsuki (暁 古城 Kojou Akatsuki?) is a shy 16 year old college student who teams up with Kivat-Bat the 3rd to fight against the Fangire race and protect humanity as Kamen Rider Kiva (仮面ライダーキバ Kamen Raidā Kiba?, Masked Rider Kiva), initially because the Bloody Rose told him to "fight". He was conceived the half-human/half-Fangire child of Otoya Akatsuki and the Fangire Queen Maya, inheriting the mantle of Kiva from his mother. But in time, Kojou learns of his family legacy and nature as a Fangire, as well as desiring to become someone strong like his father.
A college student who loves music greatly, Kojou Akatsuki was initially a shut-in whose only friends were Kivat-Bat the 3rd and Yukina Himeragi. Having had little interaction with others, Kojou could easily become emotional, something that Kivat-Bat the 3rd constantly warned against.
Although at first glance Kojou seemed weak, he is actually quite tough in his own right, managing to live on his own as a small child without any parents to take care of him. Partly due to not having a guardian though, Kojou had a slight lack of common sense, which only worsened his unpopularity. His tendency to bring odd ingredients for violin making has been the subject of ridicule by many, with even Yukina feeling disturbed by it.
Being a pacifist, Kojou would rather not use violence to resolve a situation, opting to instead talk things out with his foes. However, this stance also caused Kojou to become something of a pushover, having difficulty turning down requests. Worse, it also made Kojou not have the courage to tell others what they need to hear, fearing they will become disheartened.
While initially distraught once learning of his true heritage, Kojou eventually learned to accept himself for who he truly is and realized that not all Fangires are evil. This also convinced him that humans and Fangires can co-exist, so long as they will it.
He also learned how to socialize more with others, being accepted by his neighbors when he faced them in a mature manner. Though he felt disheartened many times in the series, Kojou ultimately learned to believe in himself, as his father Otoya had believed in him.
- ―Kivat's transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 200 cm
- Rider Weight: 98 kg
- Punching Power: 6 t.
- Kicking Power: 8 t.
- Darkness Moon Break: 30 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 85 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 6.5 sec.
Kamen Rider Kiva is composed of the following parts:
- Kiva Persona (キバ・ペルソナ Kiba Perusona?) - The head.
- Demon Emperor Stone (Blue Stone) (魔皇石 (碧石) Ma Ō Seki (Ao Seki)?) - The blue-green jewel on the forehead. It amplifies Kiva's Demon Emperor Power (魔皇力 Maou Ri~yoku?) by several to tens of times. In this world, a blue Demon Emperor Stone is much more valuable than a crimson/red Demon Emperor Stone (such as those found in Kiva's Arms Weapons). It can accumulate and amplify demonic energy and serves as a restraint to prevent the demon energy from exploding.
- Guardian Crown (ガーディアンクラウン Gādian Kuraun?) - The red 'bat head'/guard plate section on the forehead that houses the Demon Emperor Stone. It serves to protect the Demon Emperor Stone. Its red coloration is due to the Demon Emperor Stone's influence.
- Crown Sonar (クラウンソナー Kuraun Sonā?) - The red sections on top of the Omni Lens. Its coloring is due to the influence of the Demon Emperor Stone. This crimson crown can emit ultrasonic waves to utilize echolocation to grasp surroundings if Kiva's view is obstructed. In can collect information such as enemy position up to 5000 meters away.
- Coolant Silver (クーラントシルヴァ Kūranto Shiruvu~a?) - Silver sections embedded behind the Crown Sonar. They are cooling boards that prevent the user's brain from being destroyed due to the vast amounts of demonic power amplified by the Demon Emperor Stone. It is made of Trysilvania Silver (トライシルバニア銀 Toraishirubania Gin?), which has the power of silver (銀の力 gin no chikara?) to suppress demonic power from exploding. It has five heat-dissipating ducts on each side of the head to cool down heat energy swirling within the hemet.
- Omni Lens (オムニレンズ Omuni Renzu?) - The eyes. They are visual amplification devices that can obtain visual information at a distance of 500 meters forward and at a 220° angle. It also has an X-ray function that allows Kiva to see through 10 meter-thick steel plating. A nanoscope function is also incorporated, allowing Kiva to detect extremely small objects such as bacteria.
- Wild Nose (ワイルドノーズ Wairudo Nōzu?) - An olfactory amplification device located between the eyes. It gives Kiva detection abilities equivalent to a dog's, allowing Kiva to obtain a sense of smell one million more times than a human. The Wild Nose can track a Fangire's location by sniffing out their odor and footprints.
- Omni Phone (オムニフォン Omuni Fon?) - Hearing amplifiers. Its sensitivity can be raised according to the wearer's will, and if sensitivity is raised to the maximum, Kiva can discern the sound of a needle falling up to 3km away.
- Gau Crusher (ガウ・クラッシャー Gau Kurasshā?) - The silver mouth plate. It is actually a set of metal tusks crafted out of sharpened Lucifer Metal (ルシファーメタル Rushifā Metaru?). It has a jaw force of 1.2t and can chew through a metal ball that is about 8cm in diameter. An air purifier is installed inside to decompose and purify toxins. It also takes in and purifies all substances necessary for breathing from the surrounding air; this function even works within a vacuum state.
- Darkness Choker (ダークネス・チョーカー Dākunesu Chōkā?) - The black choker device on the base of the neck area. Among monsters, a necklace that imitates a demon's face is a favorite decoration of those with power. Among lower monsters, it is said that they simply look at this ornament, meaning that it serves no real functional purpose and is just for decorative purposes.
- Bloody Lung (ブラッディラング Buraddi Rangu?) - The red chest segment. It is where Kiva's power is stored. its red coloring is due to the fact that this is where the most demonic power is accumulated. It sends power to the whole body via its black blood vessels that have been branched in layers.
- King Singlet (キングシングレット Kingu Shinguretto?) - The chest armor. It is a strong auxiliary armor that protects Kiva's body, and at the same time functions as a restraint to suppress potential explosion of demonic power. It is made out of Lucifer Metal and has been coated in Trysilvania Silver to further suppress demonic power.
- Ptera Plate (Shoulders) (プテラ・プレート (肩) Putera Purēto (Kata)?) - The shoulder armor. They are restraints that suppress Kiva's power amplification. Kiva's power, which has been activated by Kivat and amplified by the Demon Emperor Stone, is immeasurable and could potentially cause Kiva to self-destruct. Hence the need for restraints.
- Catena (カテナ Katena?) - Chains wrapped around the shoulders and the right leg. It is crafted out of Lucifer Metal and is coated with Trysilvania Silver. Furthermore, a seal has been engraved on its surface to prevent an explosion from demonic power overload. (Note: 'Catena' is Italian for 'chain'.)
- Doran Mail (ドランメイル Doran Meiru?) - Kiva's bodysuit. It is a tough inner suit made from the leather of the Black Dragon Gaora Doran (ガオーラ・ドラン Gaōra Doran?), and has been processed by using the same dragon's fangs. It protects the wearer from extreme weather conditions, whether it be burning hot or freezing cold. It is extremely difficult to pierce with currently existing bullets and knives.
- King's Breath (キングブレス Kingu Buresu?) - Demonic power amplification bracelets located on the wrists. Red Demon Emperor Stones are embedded. The power of the stones amplifies Kiva's power several times giving Kiva superhuman strength. It has been coated with Trysilvania Silver for easier control.
- Blood Vessel (ブラッドベッセル Buraddo Besseru?) - An energy flow path used to distribute Kiva's power across the whole body. By using Kivat's body as the 'core', it has the function of efficiently circulating the power of the demon throughout the whole body.
- Sylvania Knee Guards (シルバニア・ニーガード Shirubania nī Gādo?) - The kneecaps. Not only do they protect Kiva's knees, but they also serve as a resistor to control the demonic power flowing into the feet.
- Hell's Gate (ヘルズゲート Heruzu Gēto?) - The metal right leg restrainer. It is forged out of Trysilvania (トライシルバニア Toraishirubania?). This restraint, dubbed the Gates of Hell (地獄の門 Jigoku no Mon?), opens up when Kiva utilizes the Wake Up Fuestle, allowing the Catena chains to open up, fully opening Hell's Gate. When opened, it resembles bat wings, and serve to ensure that kicks from a high altitude land on targets. Its tip is made of Lucifer Metal and is as sharp as a diamond. Its insides have been dyed crimson due to the influence of the Demon Emperor Stones. It also plays the role of power release plates, diffusing and emitting any power that rebounds during impact.
- Demon's Mount (デモンズ・マウント Demonzu Maunto?) - The red parts encasing the right leg. They are fixtures that hold the demon stones in place while keeping the right leg from exploding. Originally, it had a silver coloration due to it being crafted out of Trysilvania, but has been dyed red due to the influence and power of the stones. it has been designed to invoke the face of the legendary Demon King's face, which has been handed down between monsters.
- Goldie Vessel (ゴルディ・ベッセル Gorudi Besseru?) - A golden Blood Vessel that flows demonic power through the Demon Emperor Stones of the air, sea, and land via bottleneck effect.
- Demon Emperor Stone of the Air (Blue Stone) (宙の魔皇石(碧石) Sora no Ma Ō Seki (Ao Seki)?) - The top stone located on the upper right leg. It amplifies demonic power with the power of the cosmic spirit (宇宙の精霊 uchū no seirei?). After passing through the Blood Vessel, the first area where demonic power is accumulated, demonic power is sent through the Demon Emperor Stones. From there onwards, power is amplified twice more than usual, allowing Kiva to utilize great power.
- Demon Emperor Stone of the Water (Blue Stone) (水の魔皇石(碧石) Mizu no Ma Ō Seki (Ao Seki)?) - The middle stone located on the lower right leg. It receives demonic power from the Demon Emperor Stone of the Air and further amplifies it. It is said that the water spirit (水の精霊 mizu no seirei?) resides in here, and with its power, the demonic energy is twice amplified. At this point, demonic energy has been amplified four times.
- Demon Emperor Stone of the Land (Blue Stone) (地の魔皇石(碧石) Chi no Ma Ō Seki (Ao Seki)?) - The lowest stone located on the right foot. With the help of the land spirit (地の精霊 ji no seirei?), amplified energy is amplified to the maximum. The reason for dividing the amplification process into three stages is a precaution against the possible destruction of Kiva during the process. At this point, demonic energy has been amplified by a factor of eight, giving Kiva enough energy to execute the Darkness Moon Break.
- Devil's Mouth (魔斬口 Mazankō?) - The right foot. A red Demon Emperor Stone is fitted on the sole, where demonic energy flows out of during the Darkness Moon Break. By releasing energy amplified by all three Demon Emperor Stones at once, tremendous destructive power is unleashed.
- Balancer Anklets (バランサー・アンクレット Baransā Ankuretto?) - The ankle armor. The right leg's Balancer Anklet is hidden within Hell's Gate. The power contained within is far greater than ordinary people. While keeping the power balance with the right leg evenly, it can deliver an explosive destructive power of about 8 tons even with a regular kick in a restrained state.
Kamen Rider Kiva has the following finishers:
- Darkness Moon Break (ダークネスムーンブレイク Dākunesu Mūn Bureiku?) - By having Kivat blow the Wake Up Fuestle, the Catena chains binding the Hell's Gate (ヘルズゲート Heruzu Gēto?) on Kiva's right leg break open. Kiva then performs a powerful kick with an impact of 30,000 kg, enough to leave a crater in the shape of a bat's wings (Kiva's insignia) on any surface upon contact; the glass body of a Fangire shatters almost instantly. Kiva can also perform a stronger variation of the Darkness Moon Break when engulfed in Castle Doran's fire. When the Darkness Moon Break is performed, day turns into night and a crescent moon appears in the sky.
- Bloody Punch (ブラッディーパンチ Buraddī Panchi?) Kiva jumps into the air and strike the opponent with a strengthened punch.
- "Garulu Saber!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 200 cm
- Rider Weight: 90 kg
- Punching Power: 5 t.
- Kicking Power: 9 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 1.5 sec.
Garulu Form (ガルルフォーム Garuru Fōmu?) is the result of Kiva using the Garulu Saber. In this form, the Omnilens as well as Kiva's chest and left arm armor turn a shade of blue called Garulu Cobalt (ガルルコバルト Garulu Kobaruto?) which places Kiva under the influence of Garulu. This form's power is linked to the phases of the moon, and is at its peak when the moon is naturally full.
Garulu Form adds the following parts:
- Cobalt Lens (コバルトレンズ Kobaruto Renzu?) - The cobalt-blue eyes. Due to the influence of Garulu's power, Kiva's Omni Lens has turned blue. Garulu himself can see through the Cobalt Lens along with Kiva. Kiva can communicate his intention to the Garulu Saber via the Cobalt Lens.
- Wolfen Lung (ウルフェンラング Urufen Rangu?) - The chest plate. When transforming into Garulu Form, power is siphoned from the Garulu Saber and converted into energy, causing Kiva's chest to transform and form strong muscle tissue. It boasts tremendous vital capacity and assists Kiva Garulu Form in combat.
- Wolfen Shoulder (ウルフェンショルダー Urufen Shorudā?) - The left shoulder. Under the influence of Garulu's power, Kiva's left shoulder has been transformed. It has inherited the tough and flexible animal hair Garulu possesses and can withstand magnum bullets and automatic rifle shots. Even if it is severely injured, Garulu's natural healing abilities will ensure that it is repaired within 12 hours.
- Wild Arm (ワイルドアーム Wairudo Āmu?) - The left arm. Due to the influence of Garulu, it is now covered with an armor plate dubbed Garulu Shield (ガルルシールド Garuru Shīrudo?). Although it is slightly weaker than Kiva's arm, its muscular structure has been changed to make it more suitable for sword-handling.
- Wild Elbow (ワイルドエルボー Wairudo Erubō?) - The elbow. It is Garulu's fangs that have been transformed into an elbow tip. Its hardness is comparable to Lucifer Metal, and enemies can be crushed with elbow blocks.
- Demon Emperor Stone (Blue) (魔皇石 (蒼) Ma Ō Seki (Aoi)?) - Due to Garulu's power, The bracelet around Kiva's left wrist has become gold and its Demon Emperor Stone has turned blue. It functions as an amulet that prevents Garulu's power from breaking out and absorbing Kiva.
- Wolfen Claw (ウルフェンクロー Urufen Kurō?) - The left hand. The fingertips have become harder and transformed into a battle claw that can slash enemies. By pushing out a sword, destructive power enough to penetrate a 30cm thick iron plate can be unleashed.
Garulu form has the following finishers:
- Garulu Howling Slash (ガルル・ハウリングスラッシュ Garuru Hauringu Surasshu?) - Performed when Kivat bites down on the Garulu Saber and injects Active Force (アクティブフォース Akutibu Fōsu?), which enhances its sharpness by ten. Kiva then jumps in the air and slashes down at his enemy. When it is performed, day turns to night and a full moon appears in the sky, as it references a human's transformation into a werewolf.
- Wolfen Full Moon (ウォルフェンフルムーン Worufen Furu Mūn?) - Exclusive to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride, it is a powerful slash from the Garulu Saber backed by the moon's power.
- "Basshaa Magnum!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 200 cm
- Rider Weight: 92 kg
- Punching Power: 3 t.
- Kicking Power: 3 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 20 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 6 sec.
- Maximum Swimming Speed: 162 knots
Basshaa Form (バッシャーフォーム Basshā Fōmu?) is the result of Kiva using the Basshaa Magnum. In this form, the Omnilens as well as Kiva's chest and right arm armor turn a shade of green called Basshaa Emerald (バッシャーエメラルド Basshā Emerarudo?) which places Kiva under the influence of Basshaa.
While in this state, Kiva loses most of his strength and agility, but gains mastery of long-range combat and is able to analyze an opponent's weak point to target with accurate marksmanship. Basshaa Form can also manipulate water, able to create rain as well as a pool of water necessary to perform the finishing attacks.
Basshaa Form adds the following parts:
- Emerald Lens (エメラルドレンズ Emerarudo Renzu?) - The emerald-green eyes. Due to the influence of Basshaa's power, Kiva's Omni Lens has turned green. Out of Kiva's Arms Monster forms, the Emerald Lens has the highest eyesight and serves as a potent scope for shooting. It has a fisheye effect and provides a 240° angle view.
- Scale Lung (スケイルラング Sukeiru Rangu?) - The chest plate. During any underwater activity, it can indefinitely take in oxygen from the water. The Scale Lung itself is modified from Basshaa's scales to make it tougher, making its toughness comparable to Lucifer Metal. Normal weapons cannot hurt the armor.
- Armor Fin (アーマーフィン Āmā Fin?) - The right shoulder and forearm armor. Basshaa's sharp fins have been transformed into shoulder armor, and its toughness is the same as Kiva's Ptera Plate. In addition to defending the shoulder, its sharpness can be utilized in a shoulder attack to cut through opponents, and can even cut through steel. The Armor Fin on the forearm is just as effective and can be used as hitting weapons.
- Scale Arm (スケイルアーム Sukeiru Āmu?) - The right arm. Due to the influence of Basshaa, it is now covered with an armor plate dubbed Basshaa Scale (バッシャースケイル Basshā Sukeiru?). It is Basshaa's scales that have been transformed into scales so hard that no ordinary weapon can pierce it.
- Demon Emperor Stone (Green) (魔皇石 (碧) Ma Ō Seki (Aoi)?) - Due to Basshaa's power, The bracelet around Kiva's right wrist has become gold and its Demon Emperor Stone has turned green. It functions as an amulet that prevents Basshaa's power from breaking out and absorbing Kiva.
- Marine Finger (マリンフィンガー Marin Fingā?) - The right hand. The tips are sharp claws and can pierce a 1-meter thick iron plate without much resistance. The palm generates powerful demonic power, creating an Aqua Field (アクアフィールド Akua Fīrudo?) from the atmosphere (even in spaces without moisture), and changes the environment into a watery place that advantages Basshaa Form and its fighting style.
Bashaa form has the following finishers:
- Basshaa Aqua Tornado (バッシャー・アクアトルネード Basshā Akua Torunēdo?) - Performed when Kivat bites down on the Bashaa Magnum and injects Active Force (アクティブフォース Akutibu Fōsu?), which allows it to generate a powerful tornado. Kiva then fires a powerful homing shot that instantly shatters enemy Fangires. When it is performed, day turns to night and a half-moon forms in the sky, as it references the change ebb and flow of the tides during its phase.
- Basshaa Finger (バッシャーフィンガー Basshā Fingā?) - Exclusive to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride, Kiva quickly pulls the trigger on the Basshaa Magnum to launch fast and powerful water projectiles.
- "Dogga Hammer!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 200 cm
- Rider Weight: 150 kg
- Punching Power: 15 t.
- Dogga Thunder Slap: 35 t.
- Kicking Power: 4 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 10 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 10 sec.
Dogga Form (ドッガフォーム Dogga Fōmu?) is the result of Kiva using the Dogga Hammer. In this form, Kiva's entire upper body gains bulky armor and the Omnilens turn a shade of violet called Dogga Purple (ドッガパープル Dogga Pāpuru?), placing Kiva under Dogga's influence.
In this form, Kiva loses most of his speed but gains greater upper strength than the other basic forms, able to easily overpower a normal level Fangire. Dogga Form is able to manipulate electricity, using it as part of his finisher, the Dogga Thunder Slap. The Dogga Hammer can see through the invisibility of Fangires, thanks to the True Eye gaffed into the warhammer.
Dogga Form adds the following parts:
- Purple Lens (パープルレンズ Pāpuru Renzu?) - The purple eyes. Due to the influence of Dogga's power, Kiva's Omni Lens has turned purple. Its eyesight is almost the same as Kiva's and is inferior to other forms' eyes when it comes to speed battles.
- Iron Lung (アイアンラング Aian Rangu?) - The chest plate. It is Dogga's fists that have been transformed into Lucifer Metal, and it boasts incredible strength. Additionally, any lightning energy gained from the Dogga Hammer can be accumulated and amplified inside the Iron Lung and returned to the Dogga Hammer to initiate a deathblow.
- Hammer Shoulder (ハンマーショルダー Hanmā Shorudā?) - The shoulders. It is made of Lucifer Metal that has been transformed from Dogga's natural armor. it has super strength and can withstand a tank bombardment. In close combat, the Hammer Shoulders can be used as powerful hit weapons in shoulder attacks.
- Great Arm (グレートアーム Gurēto Āmu?) - The arms. Influenced by Dogga's power, the arms' muscular strength has increased tenfold, allowing Kiva to wield the Dogga Hammer with ease. Thanks to its strength, the destructive power of the Dogga Hammer is comparable to Kiva's Darkness Moon Break.
- Lightning Shield (ライトニングシールド Raitoningu Shīrudo?) - The gauntlets. They are made of Lucifer Metal. Along with the strength of the Great Arms, they can easily shrug off tank bombardments as if they were candy. It is not an exaggeration to say that conventional human weapons are ineffective against it.
- Demon Emperor Stone (Purple) (魔皇石 (紫) Ma Ō Seki (Murasaki))?) - Golden circles on the Lightning Shields with a purple Demon Emperor Stone nestled inside. It functions as an amulet that prevents Dogga's power from breaking out and absorbing Kiva.
- Thunder Finger (サンダーフィンガー Sandā Fingā?) - The hands. It inherits Dogga's grip strength and boasts the highest destructive power out of the Arms Monster Forms. The palm has a myriad of connecting organs that can absorb power from the Dogga Hammer's grip without wasting power.
- Blood Vessel (ブラッドベッセル Buraddo Besseru?) - An energy flow path formed by gripping the Dogga Hammer, supplying Kiva's body with power.
Dogga form has the following finishers:
- Dogga Thunder Slap (ドッガ・サンダースラップ Dogga Sandā Surappu?) - Performed when Kivat bites down on the Dogga Hammer and injects Active Force (アクティブフォース Akutibu Fōsu?), which awakens the True Eye (トゥルーアイ To~urū Ai?). Enemy Fangires seen by the True Eye is paralyzed, which Kiva then slams down with the Dogga Hammer to shatter them. When it is performed, day turns to night while a hazy moon and thunderbolts form in the sky, referencing how Frankenstein's monster was brought to life.
- Armor Hammer (アーマーハンマー Āmā Hanmā?) - Exclusive to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride, it is a powerful hammer strike from Kiva with his Dogga Arm.
- "Garulu Saber! Basshaa Magnum! Dogga Hammer!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 200 cm
- Rider Weight: 140 kg
- Punching Power: 10 t.
- Kicking power: 15 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 50 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
DoGaBaKi Form (ドガバキフォーム Dogabaki Fōmu?), short for "Dogga/Garulu/Basshaa/Kiva Form" (ドッガ・ガルル・バッシャー・キバフォーム Dogga Garuru Basshā Kiba Fōmu?), is the result of Kiva using all three Arms Monsters at the same time. In this form, Kiva's left arm turns into the Garulu Arm (ガルルアーム Garuru Āmu?), his right arm turns into the Basshaa Arm (バッシャーアーム Basshā Āmu?), and his upper body turns into the Dogga Breast (ドッガブレスト Dogga Buresuto?). In this form, Kiva can use all three Arms Monster weapons at once and the Darkness Moon Break. However, due to the danger it presents to Kiva and the Arms Monsters, Kiva can only assume this form for five minutes before its power becomes lethal to him.
DoGaBaKi Form has the following finishers:
- Darkness Moon Break (ダークネスムーンブレイク Dākunesu Mūn Bureiku?) - Performing by having Kivat blow the Wake Up Fuestle, it is the same finisher as Kiva Kiva form, only more powerful as the stats have been increased.
- Gate Crasher (ゲートクラッシャー Gēto Kurasshā?) - Exclusive to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride, Kiva DoGaBaKi Form performs a powerful slash with the Garulu Saber enforced from the brute strength of DoGaBaKi Form.
- ―Tatsulot's transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 210 cm
- Rider Weight: 100 kg.
- Punching Power: 18 t.
- Kicking Power: 32 t.
- Emperor Moon Break: 150 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 180 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 3 sec.
Emperor Form (エンペラーフォーム Enperā Fōmu?), also referred to as the Golden Kiva (黄金のキバ Ōgon no Kiba?), is the true form of Kiva accessed with Tatsulot. By pulling the switch on Tatsulot's head, Kojou can activate Tatsulot's Imperial Slot (インペリアルスロット Inperiaru Surotto?) and activate one of several "Fever" finishing attacks through a roulette system. With this form, Kiva can destroy both the body and the soul of a Fangire. Because of its ability to destroy Fangire souls, Kojou has gradually abandoned using his other forms in favor of Emperor Form.
In episode 39 this form went into Emperor Form (Rampage) (エンペラーフォーム（暴走） Enperā Fōmu (Bōsō)?), the Fangire influenced version of Emperor Form. When Kojou's Fangire blood is awakened by the Swallowtail Fangire he temporarily became a Fangire version of Emperor Form gaining the Fangire's signature stained glass appearance and becoming a berserker attacking friend or foe. This caused Kojou to go into isolation until encouraged to fight again.
Kamen Rider Kiva Emperor Form is composed of the following parts:
- Emperor Persona (エンペラー・ペルソナ Enperā Perusona?) - The helmet. With a huge crescent-shaped tiara on his forehead and a mask with Kiva's original ominous face, Fangire who sees the mask will fear Kiva and lose the will to fight.
- Hell's Breast (ヘルズブレスト Heruzu Buresuto?) - The chest plate. The three exposed Demon Emperor Stones are fixed onto an enlarged Demon's Mount. It has a Goldie Vessel in the center that efficiently amplifies the demonic power throughout Kiva's armor. The Demon's Mount, which is larger than it was when it was on the right leg, is used to safely control the power of Kiva. It is always open and is colored red by the mighty power of the Demon Emperor.
- Imperial Armor (インペリアルアーマー Inperiaru Āmā?) - The golden armor. Lucifer metal on Kiva's body shines gold under the influence of the Demonic Power, and its defense is increased to be 5 times than normal. The material is Lucifer Metal, which is different from Lucifer Gold (a metal used for decoration that efficiently circulates the power of the Demon Emperor, which is used in Kiva Persona and Garulu Saber). Lucifer metal, which forms the Kiva armor, has the property of discoloring in response to the release of the wearer's immense Demonic Power. The armor of Kiva's armor is truly an iron wall, so robust that it can't be hurt even being in the center of a nuclear explosion.
- Bloody Wing (ブラッディウイング Buraddi Uingu?) - The cape. It allows Kiva to fly high into the sky by becoming a wing when executing the "Emperor Moon Break". The amplified Demonic Power is circulated around here, causing it to be dyed bright red. The strength is comparable to Lucifer Metal due to being made of fiber that has been processed from the great dragon Castle Doran.
- Demon Emperor Stone (魔皇石 Ma Ō Seki?) - The three Demon Emperor Stones: air, water, and earth which were sealed on the right leg of Kiva form, have been unsealed and moved to the center of the body. With the power of Kiva's armor that has been finally awoken, it has become possible to control the immense power of the emperor dwelling in the three monument stones that had been dangerous to open all the time. By placing it in the center of the body, it is possible to spread the enormous power of amplified Demonic Power throughout the body and even with a normal kick, it is possible to produce destructive power exceeding that of Darkness Moon Break.
- Doran Mail (ドランメイル Doran Meiru?) - The undersuit that holds the power of Kiva Emperor Form is the same Doran Mail as Kiva Kiva Form, but in response to the final awakening, the blood vessel patterns fluctuate and changes into a pattern that is convenient for the flow of the amplified Demon Power.
- Goldie Shoulder (ゴルディショルダー Gorudi Shorudā?) - The shoulder armor made of Lucifer's Metal, the shoulder pad has a sharp tip and has a hardness that is strong enough to cause fatal injury to the opponent just by ramming them.
- Silver Knee Claw (シルヴァ・ニークロー Shiruvu~a Nī Kurō?) - A knee pad made of Lucifer Metal that protects the knee, and claw can be deployed to knee enemies.
- Lucifer's Knife (ルシファーズナイフ Rushifāzu Naifu?) - The Lucifer Metal spikes on the heels that are polished to the utmost so that the steel can cut effortlessly upon touch. The finisher Emperor Moon Break is activated by pouring the Demonic Power into them and moving them to the soles. The destructive power of the finishing attack is 150t.
Emperor form has the following finishers, accessed by pulling Tatsulot's Imperial Slot (インペリアルスロット Inperiaru Surotto?):
- Emperor Moon Break (エンペラームーンブレイク Enperā Mūn Bureiku?) - The Lucifer's Knives on Kiva's legs transform into energy blades similar in shape to the "wings" of Kiva's insignia. With these blades, Kiva can hit with a variety of kicks, including a bicycle kick with the blades stabbing through the target multiple times, an attack sometimes preceded by a front dropkick, and a jumping roundhouse kick.
- Emperor Howling Slash (エンペラーハウリングスラッシュ Enperā Hauringu Surasshu?) - Kiva summons the Garulu Saber as Tatsulot connects to the pommel. Kiva jumps into the air and performs an overhead slash attack.
- Emperor Aqua Tornado (エンペラーアクアトルネード Enperā Akua Torunēdo?) - Kiva summons the Basshaa Magnum as Tatsulot connects to the barrel. Kiva propels himself into the air using the Aqua Tornado and firing several rapid shots at the enemy. This finisher was not used in the series, but was used in Kamen Rider: Battride War II.
- Emperor Thunder Slap (エンペラーサンダースラップ Enperā Sandā Surappu?) - Kiva summons the Dogga Hammer as Tatsulot connects to the end of the grip. Tatsulot creating an orb of electricity that Kiva then bashes with the hammer to put a Fangire in its fragile state before smashing them.
- Final Zanvat Slash (ファイナルザンバット斬 Fainaru Zanbatto Zan?) - The finisher with the Zanvat Sword. Kiva's power is focused into the Imperial Blade (インペリアルブレード Inperiaru Burēdo?) and then he slashes the enemies.
- Main article: Bloody Rose
A unique violin, the Bloody Rose (ブラッディ・ローズ Buraddi Rōzu?) was created by Otoya and Maya as the "ultimate violin", later rumored to be a product of Otoya selling his soul to the devil himself, which is not entirely false, in a sense. The Bloody Rose only sounds whenever a violent Fangire is detected in the area, its music only heard by Kivat and Kojou, who hears it as a voice commanding him to "Fight", as it pinpoints the exact location the Fangire could be found. When played, the Bloody Rose can also disrupt a Fangire's activity. However, the Bloody Rose is sympathetic to Wataru's mentality as it cracked when he fell into a deep depression. However, after repairing it, Kojou learns the Bloody Rose holds the desires of his father, placing in it his own desire which allowed him to assume Flight Style.
- Kivat-Bat the 3rd - Kojou's Kivat partner.
- Demon Imperial Dragon Tatsulot - Kojou's second partner and the catalyst of allowing Kiva to assume Emperor Form.
- Kivat Belt - Transformation device that forms when Kivat bites Kojou.
- Fuestles - Whistle-like devices that activate a function, depending on the Fuestle.
- Demon-Beast Sword Garulu Saber - Kiva's form-changing weapon that turns him into Garulu Form.
- Demon Sea Gun Bashaa Magnum - Kiva's form-changing weapon that turns him into Bassha Form.
- Demon Iron Hammer Dogga Hammer - Kiva's form-changing weapon that turns him into Dogga Form.
- Zanvat Sword - Kiva's personal weapon whose finisher is locked to Emperor Form.
- Machine Kivaa - Kiva's Rider Machine.
- Buroon Booster - The combination between Machine Kivaa and the artificial Demon Statue Buroon.
- Castle Doran - Kiva's Doran partner that is also a base.
- Shoodoran - Castle Doran's drake, which is summoned by Doran's roar in times of trouble due to being too young to be bound to a Fuestle.