Kikyo Kushida (Earth-71)
Anime Rider Delta (Earth-71)
|Series:||Anime Rider Faiz|
|First Appearance:||The Belt's Power|
|Last Appearance:||My Dream|
|Number of Episode
Full list of appearances
Kamen Rider Delta (Earth-71)
Kikyo Kushida is a Class D student who fights the Orphnochs as Kamen Rider Delta (仮面ライダーデルタ Kamen Rider Deruta, Masked Rider Delta) as Shuji's replacement.
Kikyō boasts tremendous popularity among students as the D-Class' idol who aims to be friends with everyone not just in D-Class, as shown when she extended to befriending Honami Ichinose of B-Class. She wants to get along well with Suzune Horikita, who is Kamen Rider Faiz, but the latter coldly refuses her multiple gestures of friendship.
She was killed by Kitazaki, and then, she was revived by her Delta Gear.
In final episode, she was promoted to Class B in her second year until graduation, and continues her new life as Delta.
Kikyō boasts tremendous popularity among students as the D-Class' idol who aims to be friends with everyone not just in D-Class, as shown when she extended to befriending Honami Ichinose of B-Class. She wants to get along well with Suzune Horikita (Kikyō's classmate), but the latter coldly refuses her multiple gestures of friendship.
It is revealed that she also has a hidden side to her personality where she professed her hatred for Suzune, while Kiyotaka Ayanokōji listened. After she caught him watching, she warned him not to tell anyone or else she would accuse him of sexual assault. She also felt no hesitation or uneasiness when she placed his hand on her own breast as evidence of her accusation. She returned to her kind-hearted self immediately after he promised he'd keep her secret, which left him to question over which personality was real. Despite her disdain for Suzune, she still attempts to befriend meaning she may simply dislike her ways and wants to get along. Also, while she blackmailed Kiyotaka to keep her secret she still interacts with him without problem and they get along.
In a private talk with Kiyotaka, she revealed that her disdain for Suzune is due to the latter not having a hidden side unlike herself. During this, she was sincere which was contrasting to her violent tendencies but part of her other-self was seen when she called Kiyotaka mean for being vague in his answer to her question.
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 190 cm.
- Rider Weight: 96 kg.
- Punching Power: 3.5 t.
- Kicking Power: 8 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 38 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5.7 sec.
- Lucifer's Hammer: 24 t.
Kamen Rider Delta's finishing attack is called the Lucifer's Hammer (ルシファーのハンマー Rushifā no hanmā?) this finisher is executed when the Photon Stream is shot from the Delta Mover and when it connects, it stuns the adversary, in which the Rider executes either a bicycle kick or a front dropkick into the stream, causing the enemies' destruction.
The Delta Armor has several key features in its design. Unlike the Gear, the armor only exists after the wearer transforms.
- Full Metal Lung: The vest armor of the Rider provides the most protection, being able to withstand Anti-tank weaponry.
- Global Feeler: The antenna on the Rider’s head can be used to communicate with the Smart Brain Satellite and the Smart Brain computer network.
- Photon Blood: A glowing substance that provides all of the Rider’s powers and generates all of the physical features of the armor. The Photon Blood is generated from the Delta Driver.
- Photon Streams: The path that the Photon Blood travels through the Rider’s armor. In Delta, this path is blue when transforming, white after transformation.
- Photon Terminals: Where the Photon Streams connect with the gauntlets and greaves.
- Sol Foam/Metal: Soft parts of the armor are made of Sol Foam, and the hard parts are made of Sol Metal. This substance is generated by the Delta Driver to form complex machinery that is powered by Photon Blood. If the Foam or Metal are damaged, the armor switches off and resets itself.
- Ultimate Finder: The large eyepieces of the Rider give them incredible vision. They can see in darkness with no problems and have an unlimited amount of X-ray vision.