|This article is about a/an fanfictional series entry (the 31st) in the Kamen Rider Series.|
|WARNING: This series contains scenes of blood, gun violence, graphic violence, alcohol drinking, murder, gambling and body dismemberment. Viewer discretion is advised!|
|Kamen Rider Yuugou|
|Number of episodes:||TBA|
|First episode:||Viral Infection...|
|Intro:||Kimi no Seishun wa Kagayaite Iru ka?|
|Original airing:||September 6, 2020|
|Author:||LukeNile259 & KR Yuugou|
|Concept art for Yuugou's design featuring the series main gimmicks, the "Rider Injectors" which look similar in comparison to Kamen Rider W's Gaia Memories.|
[[Kamen Rider Zero-One]]
Rider Rescue Squad
Kamen Rider Yuugou (仮面ライダー核融合 Kamen Raidā Yūgō) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama in Toei Company's Kamen Rider Series. It is the second series to debut during the Reiwa period and the thirty-first series overall as well as the season that celebrates fifty years of the Kamen Rider franchise. The series premiered on September 6, 2020, joining Mashin Sentai Kiramager and Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure in the Super Hero Time line-up after the finale of Kamen Rider Zero-One. However, Super Hero Time soon came to an end due to pressure from the board of TV Asahi who said they needed to make room in the schedule for news coverage of the daily COVID-19 government briefing.
When Yuugou ends on an as-of-yet unknown date, the series will be succeeded by Rider Rescue Squad in its new Friday evening timeslot.
"The Kamen Riders are the heroes of Earth in this day and age but now they're all gone... Including both Ichigo and Zero-One! However, one android has the ability to use all the Riders spirits to stop the alien invaders known as the Mysticons from spreading their deadly disease all over the world! Go ahead, Rider of Fusions!" - From the promotional trailer that was shown after Zero-One's final episode.
In the year 2090, a malevolent group of aliens by the name of the Mysticons appeared on Earth, and they began spawning like crazy. Their business clients began spreading strange diseases, causing mankind to become critically ill & putting them in mortal danger. The previous Riders tried to stop them, but they failed to do so and were thus killed... When the Earth's population began to fall by thousands of people each day, a top-secret government agency was set up in Tokyo, to counter any viral onslaught with the ultimate weapon, a robotic Kamen Rider with the power to fuse the power and spirits of any two Riders to create the plan he needs to beat them. With the servants of the Mysticons reproducing at an exponentially accelerated rate, mankind could only continue to survive by enlisting the help of this cybernetic Kamen Rider who has both a heart and sense of justice!
|Kamen Rider Yuugou||Keisuke Watanabe|
|Kamen Rider Māji||???|
|Kamen Rider Ichigou||Takeshi Hongo|
|Kamen Rider V3||Shiro Kazami|
|Kamen Rider Amazon||Daisuke Yamamoto|
|Kamen Rider Stronger||Shigeru Jo|
|Kamen Rider (Skyrider)||Hiroshi Tsukuba|
|Kamen Rider Super-1||Kazuya Oki|
|Kamen Rider Shin||Shin Kazamatsuri|
|Kamen Rider Blade||Kazuma Kenzaki|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto||Souji Tendou|
|Kamen Rider Decade||Tsukasa Kadoya|
|Kamen Rider Double||Shotaro Hidari & Philip|
|Kamen Rider Fourze||Gentaro Kisaragi|
|Kamen Rider Wizard||Haruto Soma|
|Kamen Rider Gaim||Kouta Kazuraba|
|Kamen Rider Drive||Shinnosuke Tomari|
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid||Emu Hojo|
|Kamen Rider Build||Sento Kiryu|
|Kamen Rider Zero-One||Aruto Hiden|
- Corano (1-5)
- Dr. Zika (Temporary Leader from 6-8. General from 1-11 and 13)
- Kamen Rider Māji (After he is fully built. 8-TBA)
- Jyumenkion (1 and 2)
- Cobrander (3 and 14)
- Mantilious (4)
- Stingerzoid (6 and 14)
- Dragender (7 and 8)
- Sharkondra (9 and 14)
- Scorpius (11 and 14)
Main article: Kamen Rider Yuugou Episodes
- Viral Infection... (ウイルス感染... Uirusu kansen...)
- The Mysterious New Hero! (謎の新英雄! Nazo no New Hero!)
- Healer Vs Chimera (ヒーラ Vs 対キメラ Hīrā tai kimera)
- The Great Fusion Exhibition (大融合展 Dai yūgō-ten)
- Long Arm of the Law (法の長い腕 Hō no nagai ude)
- What Do Androids Dream Of? (アンドロイドはドンナ夢を見るか? Andoroido wa Don'na Yumewomiru ka?)
- The Boy Who Desires to Fly (飛ぶことを望む少年 Tobu koto o nozomu shōnen)
- Dragender's Second Life (ドラジェンダーのセカンドライフ Dorajendā no sekandoraifu)
- A Halloween Horror Story (ハロウィーンの恐怖ストーリ- Harou~īn no kyōfu sutōrī)
- Cards of Fate and Love (運命と愛のカード Unmei to ai no kādo)
- Forbidden Fusion... Activate! (禁断の融合... 活性化! Kindan no yūgō... Kassei-ka!)
- Primal Judgement (原始の怒り判定 Genshi no Hantei)
- Silent Rage (沈黙の怒り Chinmoku no ikari)
- The Mysticons Final Days (ミスティコンズ最終日 Misutikonzu saishū-bi)
- Kamen Rider Yuugou: Prologue (仮面ライダー核融合: 序幕 Kamen Raidā Yūgō: Jōmakuu)
- Kamen Rider Yuugou: Transformation Lessons (仮面ライダー核融合: 変身講座 Kamen Raidā Yūgō: Henshin Kōza)
- Keisuke Watanabe (渡辺 圭佑 Watanabe Keisuke): Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke)
- Sakura Hagimoto (萩本 さくら Hagimoto Sakura): Ruka Matsuda (松田 るか Matsuda Ruka)
- Eiichi Hagimoto (萩本 栄一 Hagimoto Eiichi): Taiko Katono (上遠野 太洸 Kotono Taiko)
- Commander Furukawa (古川 艦長 Furukawa Kanchō): Hiroshi Miyauchi (宮内 洋 Miyauchi Hiroshi)
- Corano (コラノ Korano, Voice): Rintaro Nishi (西 凛太朗 Nishi Rintarō)
- Dr. Ebolio (エボリオ博士 Eborio Hakase, Voice): Atsuki Tani (谷 昌樹 Tani Atsuki)
- Dr. Zika (ジカ博士 Jika Hakase, Voice): Shinji Ogawa (小川真司 Ogawa Shinji)
- Dr. SARIOUS (SARIOUS博士 Sāzuious Hakase, Voice): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- Narration: Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Kamen Rider Yuugou: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Corano and Kamen Rider Māji: Eitoku (永徳 Eitoku)
- Dr. Ebolio: Yuya Nawata (縄田 雄哉 Nawata Yūya)
- Dr. Zika: Satoshi Fujita (藤田 慧 Fujita Satoshi)
- Dr. SARIOUS: Jiro Uchikawa (内川 仁朗 Uchikawa Jirō)
- This series is regarded as the 50th anniversary series for the Kamen Rider franchise.
- The Generals and Leader of the Mysticons are named after several previous virus pandemics of recent memory. Corano is named after the Coronavirus, Dr. Ebolio is named after Ebola, Dr. Zika is named after the Zika Virus and Dr. SARIOUS is named after SARS Disease.
- The name of the Mysticons was inspired by the Mysterons (The villains in the 1960's British Sci-Fi kids show, Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons).
- According to the promotional trailer that was shown at the end of Zero-One's final episode, this'll be the first series since Den-O where a Rider Kick is NOT the Riders main finishing attack.
- This is the first series since Black RX where the Rider is either an android or cyborg and NOT a regular human.
- This is the first time since Kuuga where during the Quarter 1 toy scans, there has been no mention of the season's secondary Rider.
- Keisuke's actor, Keisuke Watanabe is the first actor in Rider history to play two different Riders in two different series (He previously portrayed Black/White Woz (Kamen Rider Woz) in Zi-O) and he is also one of the few actors in Rider history to play a character named after themselves.
- This is the first series since Hibiki to have an Ending Theme.
- This is the first series since OOO to NOT have a crossover movie with the previous Rider. Instead, the winter film will be a prequel to the events of the TV show, whilst it does have a crossover with the other riders including Zero-One.. It will NOT be considered a Movie War film.
- On April 19, 2020, during Zero-One's run it was announced that Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure would be considered part of Super Hero Time after Precure's recent surge back into popularity. This move was also made due to the fact that TV-Asahi wanted to expand their early morning news programme. So the schedule looks like this from now (With Sentai being moved to 9:30 and Kamen Rider being moved to 10 o'clock):
9am JST: Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure
9:30am JST: Mashin Sentai Kiramager
10am JST: Kamen Rider Yuugou
- As of October 2, 2020, Super Hero Time no longer exists due to TV Asahi wanting to make room in the schedule for the daily government COVID-19 briefing. So, as of October 2, 2020, Yuugou now airs on Friday evenings at 7pm JST (To fit the series darker tone.)
- Authors Note: Both songs that I used for the Opening and Ending are originally from the Metal Heroes franchise (Specifically Blue SWAT and Metalder). I just used them cause I felt like they were good songs to use.