|This article is about a/an set of finishing moves in Kamen Rider Saber.|
The Riders in Kamen Rider Saber have their own finishers due to having different transformation devices and weapons, and their unique naming styles.
Holy Sword Riser Users
- After taking to the air, Saber binds the enemy in a beanstalk-like vine as he descends to deliver a fire-enhanced kick. Once Saber hits the target, large green book-like constructs and a red fiery construct resembling the Holy Saber Flame are projected. Saber then descends further, not only increasing the power of the kick, but also making the sword projection pierce through the book projections.
- Sky Flamer: Saber summons the Fairy Taleast, who grabs and readies the Neverland Hook before Saber swings them around numerous times. As he does so, the Dragon Taleast coats the Fairy Taleast in a fiery aura. Saber then launches the Fairy Taleast with the Neverland Hook at the enemy. The Fairy Taleast then grabs the enemy, pins it to the ground, and explodes into a mass of yellow hedgehog quills.
- Crimson Flamer: Saber delivers a flying side kick enhanced by red energy, followed by another foot's kick.
- Emotional Flamer: Red, purple, and gold lights emerge from the Emotional Dragon Ride Book, leaving behind trails of colored fire. Saber then jumps into the air and a giant projection of the Emotional Dragon Ride Book appears behind him. Three dragons emerge from the giant book and fly around Saber while he performs a flying kick covered in fire before combining into a single dragon made of fire positioned in front of his foot. When Saber strikes the enemy, it produces multicolored energy before he breaks through, causing the enemy to explode.
- Steel Dragon Flamer: After jumping into the the air, Saber performs a supercharged, fire-enhanced kick.
- Elemental Blazer: Saber jumps into the air surrounded by multicolored energy and performs a flying kick with fire, water, and lightning covering his foot as well as wind and rocks circling his body.
- Flame Slash: Has two variations:
- Saber summons the Dragon Taleast that circles the target before performing a series of repeated slashing attacks while bouncing off the dragon, rising up towards the sky in the process.
- Saber delivers a fire-enhanced downward slash to the enemy.
- Flame Needle: Saber stands the ground, and the enemy is sent floating, as Saber launches a volley of yellow needles, than a slash from on the Blade Crown, and a fiery dragon construct bites down on the enemy, destroying them.
- Flame Tornado Slash: Saber holds the Holy Saber Flame in reverse-grip fashion to summon a large tornado. Then, after turning the Holy Saber Flame in proper-grip, he jumps into the tornado, igniting it to create a fiery whirlwind to destroy the targets.
- Tornado Building Strike: Saber summons an apparition of the Pig Taleasts that traps the enemy into a straw house they built in succession. Saber then deliver a diagonal upward slash, to summon a tornado that destroy the house and the enemy inside as well.
- Inferno Dragon Slash: Has seven variations.
- Saber delivers a flame-imbued slash along with a massive amount of fireballs to the enemy. The fireballs then merged in front of the enemy into a gigantic fireball before Saber added a last one that pushes the gigantic fireball to the enemy, thoroughly incinerating and exploding the enemy in question.
- Saber delivers a flame enhanced slash to the enemy at close range.
- With the Holy Saber Flame covered in fire, Saber delivers a series of three flying slashes to the enemy before delivering a slash that sends them crashing back to the ground.
- Saber charges the Holy Saber Flame with fire and runs toward the opponent. However, instead of attacking, he slides past them, leaving behind a trail of fire on the ground and swings his sword, launching multiple fireballs that home in on the enemy.
- Saber creates a flaming tornado that envelops the enemy.
- Saber charges the Holy Saber Flame with fire and launches a projectile fire slash at the enemy.
- Saber delivers a large flaming slash to the enemy.
- Melody Flame Slash: Saber delivers a feint slash that that summons apparitions of the Town Musicians of Bremen. The donkey lands on the enemy, followed by the dog, cat and rooster, stacking on top of each other. Finally, the Dragon Taleast lands on top, immobilizing the enemy. Saber then delivers a slash, imbued by the power of music notes to the enemy, thus making the enemy explode after being crushed by the creatures aforementioned before.
- Valiant Dragonic Slash: Has two variations:
- While riding the Dragon Taleast, Saber delivers a supercharged, fire-enhanced slash.
- Saber delivers a red energy horizontal slash.
- Flame Crash: Saber delivers a giant fireball to the enemy.
- Primitive Gripping Slash:
- Brave Dragon: Has Two Variations.
- Saber summons a phantasmal skeleton arm from the Primitive Dragon Ride Book that grabs and straggles the opponent closer before violently landing a powerful reverse-grip slash covered in powder blue and black energy, causing a deadly shockwave upon impact around surroundings. This attack is strong enough to cancel the transformation of any Riders within range.
- Saber summons the Primitive Talon from the Primitive Dragon Ride Book that grabs and straggles the opponent until their explode.
- Lion Senki: Saber summons an evil version of the Lion Taleast that rams into the target, biting them until explodes.
- Brave Dragon: Has Two Variations.
- Elemental Blazing Slash: Has two variations.
- Saber charges the Holy Saber Flame with fire, before he gathering all elements' power and delivers a single rainbow-colored slash to the enemy, eventually causing the enemy to be launched few meters away, destroying the enemy.
- Saber performs a downward slash with the Holy Saber Flame covered in fire.
- Flame Strike Type One: Saber scans a Ride Book against the tip of the blade, and performs an attack based off of it.
The blade of the Holy Saber Flame manifest yellow energy quills before Saber delivers a slash that launches all the quills at any nearby enemies.
Saber creates a flaming tornado that envelops the enemy.
- Star Galaxy Slash: Has two variations
- Blue sparkles surround Saber before the emblems of the ten Holy Sabers appear on the Holy Saber Galaxy and the sword is surrounded by magenta energy. Saber then swings the sword, creating a slash of rainbow energy that flies around and leaves behind multicolored sparkled. Saber continues performing graceful movements with his sword, creating more rainbow energy that repairs the damages surroundings, with rubble floating and reconstructing what it broke off of.
- Saber's body is surrounded by blue energy with cyan and magenta stars appear around him. He then performs a 360 degree cyan and magenta energy slash that destroys nearby enemies, leaving behind rainbow explosions and an energy wave that resembles a galaxy. The energy wave continues traveling outwards and is capable of damaging other enemies that were standing outside the range of the initial attack.
- Inferno Cosmo Slash: Saber flies into the air, slashing obstacles around him before deflecting the enemy's attack. He then charges the Holy Saber Galaxy with light blue energy before launching a silver and blue energy slash with a trail of sparkles, which cleaves through everything in its way before striking the opponent.
- Galaxy Cross Slash: Saber selects any number of the ten Holy Sabers and performs an attack containing their powers.
A giant construct of the Holy Saber Stone appears above Saber before he performs a downward swing, causing the construct to mimic his movements and deliver a downward slash to an opponent, destroying it. Saber then points the Holy Saber Galaxy upward to the sky, causing numerous copies of the Holy Saber Volt to appear along with lightning. The lightning converges into a single large lightning strike that shocks a second while the swords rain down on it.
Saber flies into the air as an energy construct of the Holy Saber Wind appears above him and converts to its Shuriken Mode. Saber then sends the Holy Saber Wind flying forward in a burst of green wind, with the weapon leaving behind green afterimages. It then splits into to its Twin Mode and slashes two opponents from behind. An energy construct of the Holy Saber Chord then appears in front of Saber and converts to its Gun Mode. An energy ball appears in front of its barrel before it blasts several enemies with a wide, sustained beam of pink energy.
An energy construct of the Holy Saber Flame appears above Saber before splitting into five copies that encircle him. The swords then start spinning while covered in fire, blocking enemies from attacking Saber.
Saber performs a series of elemental slashes too deflect enemy attacks. He begins with a series of water slashes, followed by a series of green wind slashes. He then performs a slashes covered in multicolored bubbles, and finally a slash covered in ice.
- Galaxy Break: Saber is surrounded by blue energy before performing a red and blue energy slash to counter an enemy's attack. He then summons the Holy Saber Flame, Holy Saber Aqua, and Holy Saber Volt, which push Saber's energy slash forward. When the energy slash strikes the enemy, the Holy Sabers separate and perform their own slashes, with Aqua and Volt delivering two slashes in an X formation before Flame performs a vertical slash down the middle.
- King Saber Break: Saber summons the Holy Saber Flame, Holy Saber Aqua, and Holy Saber Volt to perform fire, water, and lightning slashes, then summons the Holy Saber Stone, Holy Saber Wind, and Holy Saber Chord to perform rock, wind, and musical note slashes.
- Galaxy King Saber Break: Light blue energy and multicolored sparkles surround the Holy Saber Galaxy before Saber performs a violet energy slash. Copies of the ten Holy Sabers then appear in a line above Saber alongside their respective emblems. Saber then swings his sword again, causing the ten Holy Sabers to fly into the air. Far above the earth, the Holy Sabers line up while images of their users appear behind them before separating. Each Holy Saber travels to a different part of the world, with Flame returning to Saber. Saber charges the Holy Saber Galaxy with rainbow energy and performs a downward slash. At their destinations, the Holy Sabers, with the exception of Flame, destroy their targets while images of their users appear once again and mimic the attacks. Finally, Saber swings the Holy Saber Galaxy, causing the copy of the Holy Saber Flame to mimic him and deliver a slash to the enemy while an image of Saber in his Brave Dragon form performs the same attack.
- Dragon Braver
- Brave Dragon: Has two variations
- Saber taps on the Brave Dragon Ride Book, surrounding his body with flames. He then delivers a fire-enhanced punch that launches a fiery dragon construct at the target.
- Saber taps on the Brave Dragon Ride Book, surrounding his right fist with flames. He then launches the Dragon Taleast from his arm that homing at the enemy.
- Crimson Dragon: Saber sends a stream of fire from his hand.
- Brave Dragon: Has two variations
- Hog Needle: By pressing on the Needle Hedgehog Ride Book, Sabers traps enemy with the Neverland Hook, then perform a red, blue and yellow colored slash, than the enemy is trapped in needles.
- Saiyuu Journeyer:
- Saiyuu Dragon: Saber taps on the Saiyuu Journey Ride Book, summoning Sun Wukong's Flying Nimbus. He then leaps onto it and performs a series of high-speed attacks whilst riding on it.
- Crimson Dragon: Saber extends the pole on his left gauntlet resembling Sun Wukong's Ruyi Jingu Bang to attack enemies from a distance.
- Eagle Stormer: Has three variations:
- Saber slashes the enemy, creating a giant fire tornado that launches the opponent into the air.
- Saber covers himself in a flaming tornado.
- Saber creates a flaming tornado to attack the enemy.
King Excalibur's Finisher is the King Slash, which has several variations:
- Saber controls King Excalibur to perform a downward slash.
- Saber controls King Excalibur to stabs at enemy.
Has four variations:
- Dragon Arthur
- King Arthur uses Saber Blade to delivers a powerful fire-enhanced slash to the enemy.
- King Arthur uses Avalon Calibur performed a rising slash with sending enemy fly away.
- King Arthur charges both the Saber Blade and Avalon Calibur to deliver two powerful slashes to the enemy.
- Dragon Eagle Arthur
- Saber controls King of Arthur uses Avalon Calibur to perform a blue energy slash.
- King Slash: Saber makes two powerful cuts with the Holy Saber Flame and the King Excalibur.
- Ride Inferno: Saber scans a Ride Book in the Dragonic Buster's jaw, and performs an attack based off of it.
- Brave Dragon: Saber blasts a concentrated stream of fire from the Dragonic Buster.
- Mix Inferno:
- Combo Inferno:
- Dragonic Inferno:
- Burning Dragonic Break: Has two variations.
- Saber delivers a flaming horizontal slash to the enemy, causing a giant explosion.
- Saber delivers a fire-enhanced slash to the target at close range, creating a red line.
- Leo Tsunami: Has two variations.
- Lion Senki: Pride traps the target in a water bubble fired from the Lion Chest before jumping after it, and delivering a kick.
- Lion Fantasista: Pride traps the target in a water bubble fired from his hand before jumping after it, and delivering a kick.
- Azure Tsunami: Pride creates multiple streams of water that attack opponents before merging into a large ball of water with the enemies trapped inside. Pride then performs a flying kick that cuts through the ball of water, which explodes afterward.
- King Tsunami: Pride leaps into the air and performs a water-enhanced kick whilst surrounded by a dark blue energy vortex.
- Sky Blizzard Break: Pride's Mane Freezer transforms into ice that then forms wings and flies into the sky. He then sprouts six large icicles from his wings and launches them at an opponent, who is impaled by them. A giant snowflake-like design appears behind Pride before he performs a flying kick covered in light blue energy that produces a snowflake and light blue shockwaves upon impact. The kick pushes one of the icicles all the way through the opponent's body and sends them crashing back to the ground.
- Sea Blizzard Break: Pride's Mane Freezer transforms into ice that then forms a shark's tail and dorsal fin on his back. The water behind Pride freezes while he charges the Holy Saber Aqua with light blue energy. He then sends forward a giant blast of water that transforms into shark jaws and bites down on the opponent, launching them out of the water.
- Ground Blizzard Break: Pride's Mane Freezer transforms into ice before sprouting icicles similar to a hedgehog's spines. Pride then stabs the ground with the the Holy Saber Aqua, freezing it along with the enemy's feet and preventing the opponent from moving. Finally, he runs toward the enemy and delivers a running blue energy slash that completely freezes the enemy in a block of ice, which then shatters.
- Tsunami Blizzard Break: Pride forms a giant icicle in the air and launches it down toward the enemy, who catches it. He then jumps into the air and performs a flying kick covered in snow into the icicle, causing it to crush the enemy before Pride breaks through the icicle himself.
- Hydro Slash: Pride delivers a water-enhanced slash.
- Hydro Vortex: Has three variations.
- Pride summons a whirlpool of water that lift the enemy up. Pride then levitates before sending a slash to the enemy, thus destroying the enemy in question into water explosion.
- Pride delivers a water-enhanced slash to the enemy.
- Pride delivers multiple slashes to surrounding opponents while running before transforming into a Pegasus made of water that rams into more opponents.
- Growling Splash: Pride in his Lion Mode, bites the Holy Saber Aqua and slashes the enemy with it.
- King Hydro Slash: Pride charges the Holy Saber Aqua with blue energy before clashing with an opponent's attack. Upon breaking through, the enemy is struck with a blue energy slash.
- Blizzard Slash: Has five variations.
- Pride charges the Holy Saber Aqua with light blue energy and launches himself horizontally, avoiding an object thrown by the enemy. He then delivers a light blue energy slash to the opponent while flying by, creating a large flash of blue light. The enemy is then frozen in a block of ice while spikes of ice emerge from the ground around them. Shortly after, the frozen enemy shatters along with the ice spikes.
- Pride delivers two light blue energy slashes to an enemy, partially freezing them in place. He then thrusts the Holy Saber Aqua forward, producing a barrage of small icicles that strikes the enemy.
- Pride thrusts the Holy Saber Aqua forward, creating a blizzard that completely completely freezes the opponent before they shatter in an explosion.
- Pride covers the Holy Saber Aqua with light blue energy and swings it, launching a large icicle.
- Pride produces freezing wind from the hilt of the Holy Saber Aqua.
- Lion Chronicler: Pride taps on the Lion Senki Ride Book and activates a special attack.
- Pride taps on the Lion Senki Ride Book, surrounding himself with water. Then delivers a water-enhanced slash that summons the Lion Taleast, who rams into the target.
- Pride taps on the Lion Senki Ride Book, charging himself with water energy. Blades then temporarily changes into mass of water than penetrates the enemy defenses, inflicting the enemy in question damage before materializing once more.
- Lion Fan Waver: By pressing on the Lion Senki and Peter Fantasista Ride Books, Pride swings Neverland Hook around numerous times, until creates 6 water balls, he then summons the Lion Taleast, who rams into the target, before teleport into water balls and slashes the enemy several times.
- Ride Splash:
- Lion Senki: Pride blasts a concentrated stream of water from the King Lion Buster.
- Mix Splash:
- Combo Splash:
- Jackun-to-Domamenoki + Kobuta 3 Kyodai + Bremen no Rock Band: Pride launches comets of violet-green energy from the King Cannons.
- Tenkuu no Pegasus + Lion Senki + Peter Fantasista: Pride launches a concentrated stream of water from the King Lion Buster.
- King Splash: Pride coats the Holy Saber Aqua in water before thrusting forward, launching a supercharged watery comet.
- King Lion Burst: Has two variations:
- Pride summons a whirlpool of water that lift himself up, before sending a horizontal slash to the enemy covered in stream of water, destroying the enemy and leaves a trail of water upon impact.
- Pride delivers a powerful slash covered in water current.
- Pride thrusts the Holy Saber Aqua forward, blasting the enemy with a spiraling stream of water.
- Thunder Crash: Volt deliver multiple slashes at the enemy at high speed, before a thunder strike down at the enemy, destroying them.
- Maximum Voltage: Has three variations.
- Volt charges the Holy Saber Volt with lightning energy and delivers a thunder enhanced slash to the enemy.
- Volt disappears in a flash of light, dashing forward in a straight line at high speeds and destroying enemies in his path in the form of a long streak of lightning. Afterward, he swings the Holy Saber Volt, launching a barrage of energy hedgehog quills into enemies above.
- Volt charges the Holy Saber Volt with yellow lightning and runs at the enemy at high speeds before delivering a slash attack.
- Thunder Strike Type One: Volt scans a Ride Book against the tip of the blade, and performs an attack based off of it.
Weapon Only Users
- Great Quake: When Genbun scans one book three times, Genbun can execute a rider slash based on the book.
Surrounding rocks gather onto the Holy Saber Stone, massively enlarging the sword and generating energy on the blade part allowing Genbun to perform an enhanced downward / horizontal slash.
A large quill forms around the Holy Saber Stone, massively enlarging the sword and generating electricity on the blade part allowing Genbun to perform an enhanced blade thrust.
- Great Stalk Quake: Genbun summons a beanstalk to stop an attack, and launches himself as he slashes the enemy in one cut.
- Stem Great Quake: Green energy surrounds the Holy Saber Stone before it is transformed into a large beanstalk, which Genbun swings into the ground, crushing any enemies underneath it. Smaller vines then grow out of the main stalk and attack any surrounding enemies.
- Stone Break: Genbun leaps into the air, and drops down with a kicking attack.
- Jinken summons the apparitions of the Pig Taleasts that starts building 3 separate brick walls to surround the enemy while Jinken running around the wall to confuse the said enemy. Jinken then delivers a surprise attack to the enemy after hiding behind one of those walls.
- Jinken charges the Holy Saber Wind with lime green energy, then delivers a green and yellow horizontal slash to the enemy.
Jinken charges the Holy Saber Wind with electricity, then delivers an electric slash that generates the Cerberus Taleast.
- Jinken splits into 3 clones with 3 different shields before unleasing a barrage of slashes and kicks on enemy.
- Has two variations:
- Jinken charges the Holy Saber Wind with lime green energy, followed by a light-green cyclone surrounds him, he then slashes the enemy multiple times, before deliver a surprise X-shaped slash to the enemy after hiding behind them.
- Jinken leaps into the air, and drops down with a flying kicking attack.
Has four variations:
- A green tornado surrounds Jinken before he throws the Holy Saber Wind at the enemy. The weapon then multiplies into several green-energy shurikens to attack the said enemy. While the enemy getting distracted by the shuriken projections, Jinken then perform a spinning downward slash to finish the enemy off, surrounded by a light-green cyclone.
- Jinken delivers a light-green cyclone to the enemy.
- Jinken throws the Holy Saber Wind at the enemy, the weapon then transform into a green-energy shurikens to attack the said enemy several times.
- Green wind flows into the emblem at the center of the Holy Saber Wind before Jinken swings it, launching a large green energy shuriken at the enemy.
- Aero Pig Spin: Jinken splits into three clones, with one wielding the Holy Saber Wind in its Single Mode, another wielding it in its Twin Mode, and the third wielding it in its Shuriken Mode. The three clones charge their weapons with green energy. The clone wielding the Shuriken Mode jumps into the air and spins while surrounded by green wind, launching energy shurikens in all directions. AT the same time, the other two clones run through a crowd while slashing before jumping up and launching green energy slashes.
- Ginger Strike:
- Hanselnuts to Gretel: Has three variations.
- Chime charges Chord with pink energy, before cutting the enemy. Snacks and assorted treats come out of the energy as he does this. A apparition of his face explodes on the enemy before they themselves explode.
- Chime charges Chord with pink energy, before cutting the enemy to produce a melted candy energy that sticks the enemy's lower body. Chime then walks in front of his enemy, delivers a downward cut to them. A apparition of his face explodes on the enemy before they themselves explode.
- Chime leaps into the air, and drops down with a flying kicking attack.
- Bremen no Rock Band: Chime charges the Holy Saber Chord with energy music lines, before he launches multiple cuts at the enemy, leaves a sound wave upon impact.
- Hanselnuts to Gretel: Has three variations.
- Rocking Strike: Chime rapidly cuts at the enemy with Chord, which is covered with rainbow music lines, causing the enemy to explode.
- Rocking Burst: Has three variations.
- Chime charges the Holy Saber Chord with energy music lines, before he fires a blast of colorful energy that releasing his teammate from enemy's bondage attack.
- Chime fires a salvo of Chord Bullets that appear to home in on the enemy.
- Chime charges the Holy Saber Chord while energy musical notes surround it. However, rather than fire at enemies in front of him, he suddenly points his weapon up and fires into the air, creating an energy construct of a musical staff with musical notes on it that forms a ring around a group of enemies. The musical notes then act as speakers that blast the targets with sound. Chime snaps his fingers, causing the sound to increase in intensity until the opponents explode.
- Insect Impact: Has two variations.
- Mistia creates a large cloud of smoke around herself and the enemy. While the enemy is distracted by the smoke, Mistia appears behind them and delivers a spinning roundhouse kick covered in pink energy that creates spider web-like energy construct upon impact.
- Mistia manifests energy butterfly from her back and flies into the air before also sprouting eight mechanical spider legs. She then then launches a magenta energy slash from the Holy Saber Mist, followed by gold energy slashes from each of the spider legs. The magenta and gold energy slashes combine before striking the enemy.
- Insect Pierce: Has two variations.
- Mistia teleports into air by turning into a mass of smoke, before manifesting butterfly wings from her back and delivering two powerful slashes covered in magenta energy.
- Mistia teleports into air by turning into a mass of smoke, before manifesting butterfly wings from her back, while flies up to an enemy on the ground, she then delivers a powerful slash covered in magenta energy to them.